It's September

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-





Its September already, the first day of spring here in Australia. It’s rainy and still a little bit cold but the weather will be warming up soon and I can’t wait.

This month I have a few events going on.
First, my brother’s birthday is this Thursday. Presents have to be bought/made, decorations to create, and cakes to cook.  I will be sharing some pictures of the decorations, cake and a present.
Also this week it is Father’s Day for us Australians. In Australia Father’s day is always on the first Sunday of September, the 6th this year.

I volunteer at a few local theatre companies in my area making props and sets, doing make up, helping with costumes and any other areas they need a hand with. This year one of the companies had been nominated for three awards in the amateur division at the states theatre guide. I will be attending the awards night gala will be held later this month.


Last but definitely not least there are now only two months until Halloween, so we better get cracking with those Halloween themed crafts.